> The very best alternatives to Google's own Android applications – Engadget
> "what it does - it does the best" – Zdnet, 8/10
> "Procapture's streamlined interface has a prompt advance for us." – Dpreview Connect
> "its the second Wideshot alternative that makes this application an unquestionable requirement have." – Forbes
Procapture™ adds progressed peculiarities to the Android Polaroid experience. Different progressed Polaroid shooting modes are upheld: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
● Simple UI with simple access to all Polaroid characteristics.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera piece supports: matrix and Fibonacci winding.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume catches for zoom or photograph catch.
● Some choices can't be changed on the off chance that you utilize a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-center is just upheld by Android 4.0+.
● This Polaroid application does not right now help feature catch.
Evacuated writing board/whiteboard shade impacts as they were bringing about accidents on a few gadgets.
Display activity bar auto-shroud tweak.
Fixed flipped warm/cold vintage labels.